General Guest Seating Information:
Seating is on a first-come, first-served basis. There are no reserved seats. Guests will be seated in the east side ONLY. This diagram shows the available seating during the commencement ceremony. Tickets are not required for this year's ceremony.
- Seating for guests in wheelchairs and with mobility concerns are reserved accordingly.
- Students are seated with their college and are represented in this diagram.
Diploma Distribution Information:
Doctoral Degree Candidate diplomas will be distributed at the Center Stage
Master’s Degree Candidate diplomas will be distributed at the Center Stage
Baccalaureate Degree Candidate diplomas will be distributed at ten distribution points:
- College of Liberal Arts (CLA) to the FAR LEFT of the Center Stage
- College of Business (BUS) to the LEFT of the Center Stage
- College of Earth, Ocean, and Atmospheric Sciences (CEOAS), College of Science (SCI), College of Agricultural Sciences (AGSCI) and College of Forestry (FOR) on the Center Stage
- College of Public Health and Human Sciences (PHHS) to the RIGHT of the Center Stage
- College of Engineering (ENG) to the FAR RIGHT of the Center Stage