Get Ready to Graduate!
Students who graduated or will graduate between Summer 2018 and Summer 2019, and undergrads who will graduate in Fall 2019, are invited to participate in the commencement ceremony. Only seniors with at least 135 earned and posted credits by the end of Winter 2019 term (graduating in the above mentioned terms) can participate. NO EXCEPTIONS. Here’s how:
- Register for the commencement ceremony using the buttons on the home page at commencement.oregonstate.edu.
- Attend the Grad Fair at the OSU BeaverStore. All candidates must wear a traditional cap and gown; purchase yours at the Grad Fair! Email email@example.com or call 800-595-0357.
- Ensure all degree requirements and associated deadlines are met. (Undergraduates: Review your MyDegrees audit with your advisor and review deadlines below; spring graduates should review preliminary spring grades. Master’s and Doctoral candidates: Review your degree requirements and associated deadlines and important dates.)
- Check your OSU email and review this website for details about deadlines, photography, regalia and receiving your diploma.
- Download the OSU Mobile app for commencement details.
MARK YOUR CALENDARS! The 2019 Commencement ceremony takes place on Saturday, June 15 starting at 10:30 a.m. (when graduates enter the stadium) at Reser Stadium.
To participate in commencement, you must be a graduate or anticipated graduate of Summer 2018, Fall 2018, Winter 2019, Spring 2019, Summer 2019 or (undergraduates only) Fall 2019.
Masters & Doctoral candidate’s must have completed their degree requirements by the Spring Term deadline or at the end of Summer Term to be eligible to attend the Spring 2019 ceremony. Go to the graduate school website for more details.
If you are a Summer 2019 undergraduate degree candidate, the clearance of your degree will take place at the end of summer term. Likewise, if you are a Fall 2019 undergraduate degree candidate, the clearance for your degree will take place at the end of Fall Term.
If your plans change and you are unable to attend the ceremony, update your commencement attendance confirmation via the commencement links in MyOSU or contact the Office of the Registrar at 541-737-4331
Have you received notification from the Office of the Registrar that you’ve been picked up for Institutional Awarding? Have you met with your advisor to review your graduation requirements?
Important Dates and Deadlines:
April 23-24 Attend Grad Fair
May 10 Resolve Incomplete and Transfer Grades
June 2 Register for Commencement
June 6 Attend Grad Night at the CH2M HILL Alumni Center
June 15 Commencement Day, Reser Stadium, Rain or Shine
9 a.m. Procession lineup starts
9 a.m. Reser Stadium gates open for guests
10:30 a.m. Procession enters Reser Stadium