Get Ready to Graduate!
Students who graduated or will graduate between Summer 2019 and Summer 2020, and undergrads who will graduate in Fall 2020, are invited to participate in the commencement ceremony. Only seniors with at least 135 earned and posted credits by the end of Winter 2020 term (graduating in the above mentioned terms) can participate. NO EXCEPTIONS. Here’s how:
- Register for the commencement ceremony using the buttons on the home page at commencement.oregonstate.edu.
- Attend the Grad Fair at the OSU BeaverStore. All candidates must wear a traditional cap and gown; purchase yours at the Grad Fair! Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-595-0357.
- Ensure all degree requirements and associated deadlines are met. (Undergraduates: Review your MyDegrees audit with your advisor and review deadlines below; spring graduates should review preliminary spring grades. Master’s and Doctoral candidates: Review your degree requirements and associated deadlines and important dates.)
- Check your OSU email and review this website for details about deadlines, photography, regalia and receiving your diploma.
- Download the OSU Mobile App for commencement details.
MARK YOUR CALENDARS! The 2020 Commencement ceremony takes place on Saturday, June 13 starting at 10:30 a.m. (when graduates enter the stadium) at Reser Stadium.
To participate in commencement, you must be a graduate or anticipated graduate of Summer 2019, Fall 2019, Winter 2020, Spring 2020, Summer 2020 or (undergraduates only) Fall 2020.
Masters & Doctoral candidates must have completed their degree requirements by the Spring Term deadline or at the end of Summer Term to be eligible to attend the Spring 2020 ceremony. Go to the graduate school website for more details.
Have you received notification from the Office of the Registrar that you’ve been identified for Institutional Awarding? Have you met with your advisor to review your graduation requirements? Click here for Institutional Awarding Information
If your plans change and you are unable to attend the ceremony, update your commencement attendance confirmation via the commencement links in MyOSU or contact the Office of the Registrar at 541-737-4331
Important Dates and Deadlines:
March 5th 2:00-5:00 PM: Alumni Association: 100 Days to Graduation Event
April 3rd: Masters and Doctoral candidates file diploma application
April 21-22: Attend Grad Fair
April 24: Masters and Doctoral candidates confirm commencement attendance
May 22 5:30 PM: Grad Cap Decorating
June 5: Register for Commencement
June 4: Attend Grad Night at the CH2M HILL Alumni Center
June 13: Commencement Day, Reser Stadium, Rain or Shine
9:00 a.m. Procession lineup start
9:00 a.m. Reser stadium gates open for guests
10:30 a.m. Procession enters Reser stadium