Get Ready to Graduate!
Students who graduated or will graduate between Summer 2019 and Summer 2020, and undergrads who will graduate in Fall 2020, are invited to participate in the commencement ceremony. Only seniors with at least 135 earned and posted credits by the end of Winter 2020 term (graduating in the above-mentioned terms) can participate. NO EXCEPTIONS. Here’s how:
- Register for the commencement ceremony.
- Attend the Grad Fair at the OSU BeaverStore. All candidates must wear a traditional cap and gown. Purchase yours at the Grad Fair! Email email@example.com or call 800-595-0357.
- Ensure all degree requirements and associated deadlines are met. (Undergraduates: Review your MyDegrees audit with your advisor and review deadlines below; spring graduates should review preliminary spring grades. Master’s and Doctoral candidates: Review your degree requirements and associated deadlines and important dates.)
- Check your OSU email and review this website for details about deadlines, photography, regalia and receiving your diploma.
- Download the OSU Mobile app for commencement details, and encourage your guests to do the same.
Download the OSU Mobile app for Commencement details.
Find us on facebook.com/OSUCommencement and twitter: @osu_registrar
Important Dates and Deadlines:
March 5th 2:00-5:00 PM: Alumni Association: 100 Days to Graduation Event
April 21-22: Attend Grad Fair
May 22 5:30 PM: Grad Cap Decorating
June 5: Register for Commencement
June 4: Attend Grad Night at the CH2M HILL Alumni Center
June 13: Commencement Day, Reser Stadium, Rain or Shine
9:00 a.m. Procession lineup start
9:00 a.m. Reser stadium gates open for guests
10:30 a.m. Procession enters Reser stadium