Get Ready to Graduate!
Follow these easy steps to Graduate:
1. Register to attend the Commencement ceremony via MyOSU.
2. Attend the Grad Fair at OSU Beaver Store. All Candidates must wear traditional cap and gown to participate in the Commencement ceremony. Purchase yours at the Grad Fair! Email:firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-595-0357
3. Review your degree requirements and ensure all coursework is on record, including preliminary spring term grades. (Undergraduates: review MyDegrees with your advisor. Master's and Ph.D. candidates: review degree requirements and deadlines.)
4. Check your OSU email and visit commencement.oregonstate.edu for details about deadlines, photography, regalia, guest information and receiving your diploma.
Download the OSU Mobile app for Commencement details.
Find us on facebook.com/OSUCommencement and twitter: @osu_registrar
Important Dates and Deadlines:
April 23-24: Attend Grad Fair and get your regalia
May 10: Resolve incomplete and transfer grades
June 2: Deadline to register to attend Commencement ceremony
June 6: Attend Grad Night Party at the CH2M Hill Alumni Center
June 15: Commencement Day, Reser Stadium, rain or shine.
- 9:00 AM Procession lineup starts in the quads and Reser Stadium opens
- ~10:30 AM Procession enters Reser Stadium and ceremony begins