Get Ready to Graduate!
Students who graduated or will graduate between Summer 2018 and Summer 2019, and undergrads who will graduate in Fall 2019, are invited to participate in the commencement ceremony. Only seniors with at least 135 earned and posted credits by the end of Winter 2019 term (graduating in the above mentioned terms) can participate. NO EXCEPTIONS. Here’s how:
- Register for the commencement ceremony using the buttons above.
- Attend the Grad Fair at the OSU BeaverStore. All candidates must wear a traditional cap and gown. Purchase yours at the Grad Fair! Email email@example.com or call 800-595-0357.
- Ensure all degree requirements and associated deadlines are met. (Undergraduates: Review your MyDegrees audit with your advisor and review deadlines below; spring graduates should review preliminary spring grades. Master’s and Doctoral candidates: Review your degree requirements and associateddeadlines and important dates.)
- Check your OSU email and review this website for details about deadlines, photography, regalia and receiving your diploma.
- Download the OSU Mobile app for commencement details.
Download the OSU Mobile app for Commencement details.
Find us on facebook.com/OSUCommencement and twitter: @osu_registrar
Important Dates and Deadlines:
Attend Grad Fair
Resolve Incomplete and Transfer Grades
Register for Commencement
Attend Grad Night at the CH2M HILL Alumni Center
Commencement Day, Reser Stadium, Rain or Shine
9:00 a.m. Procession lineup starts
9:00 a.m. Reser stadium gates open for guests
10:30 a.m. Procession enters Reser stadium
Message from ASOSU Leadership
Dear fellow graduating students,
We are coming up on one of the most exciting times of the year: Graduation and the Commencement Ceremony! I know you all are likely just as eager as we are to participate in the final stages of your academic experience with Oregon State University.
With many accomplishments in life, there comes time for celebration. We are so proud of everything that you have accomplished during your time here at Oregon State University, and we want you to celebrate! This is the time to connect with new and old friends, family, and loved ones. Remember the times that we all had here at Oregon State, whether it be good or bad and take some time to be proud of yourself for these accomplishments.
We want to remind everyone that it is essential that we commemorate responsibly and respectfully. We recognize that everyone is going to celebrate in different ways, but we can all do so in ways that protect our individual and interpersonal safety.
On Commencement Day, the Oregon State University campus will have the same policies as every other day including the prohibition of alcohol and other drugs on campus. Not only are we not allowed to bring these materials to campus, we simply do not need them. On that day, we want to be our best selves for our friends, families, and for fellow graduating Beavers.
Join us on Commencement Day for a time to be reflective of our colleagues and their accolades and be proud of what you have accomplished and who you have become.
ASOSU President, 2019