Get Ready to Graduate!
Students who graduated or will graduate between Summer 2019 and Summer 2020, and undergrads who will graduate in Fall 2020, are invited to participate in the commencement ceremony. Only seniors with at least 135 earned and posted credits by the end of Winter 2020 term (graduating in the above-mentioned terms) can participate. NO EXCEPTIONS. Here’s how:
- Register for the commencement ceremony. If you do not register, then we will not have a diploma ready for you.
- Attend the Grad Fair at the OSU BeaverStore. All candidates must wear a traditional cap and gown. Purchase yours at the Grad Fair! Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-595-0357.
- Ensure all degree requirements and associated deadlines are met.
- Check your OSU email and review this website for details about deadlines, photography, regalia and receiving your diploma.
- Download the OSU Mobile app for commencement details, and encourage your guests to do the same.
Important Dates and Deadlines:
March 5th 2:00-5:00 PM: Alumni Association: 100 Days to Graduation Event
April 21-22: Attend Grad Fair
May 22 5:30 PM: Grad Cap Decorating
June 4: Attend Grad Night at the CH2M HILL Alumni Center
June 5: Register for Commencement
June 13: Commencement Day, Reser Stadium, Rain or Shine
9:00 a.m. Procession lineup begins
9:00 a.m. Reser stadium gates open for guests
10:30 a.m. Procession enters Reser stadium
June 13 or later: Donate your gown to a future grad in need